Friday, October 22, 2010

May he grow up in wisdom and stature. Isaiah - God is salvation





















Isaiah's 1st years


The Monday after Isaiah's birthday my Dr. decided to keep me in the hospital because Josh kept d-celling. ( playing and squeezing his cord).  After a few days in the hospital my blood pressure for the 1st time stayed elevated to unsafe levels. Through this time I had such a calm spirit because I knew what God had promised me. My prayer was that I trust you God no matter what. At that point I had no worries in spite of the seriousness of the situation.  The doctors decided it would be best for the both of us to go ahead and deliver Josh early ( his due date was 12-23 this was around 10-26).
On 10-27 @ 12:17 Josh at 3lbs was delivered and stayed  a few weeks in NICU.  I felt truly blessed.  However there was a family and baby next to Josh in the unit that did not make it. Our prayers go out to that family and all families that has to experience loss.

Josh has been feisty from birth this is true to all who know him.  He had to be extra tough to go through what he went through being a preemie. 

Special thanks to all my family who dropped what they were doing and went above and beyond to help and support us through this time in our lives .   We Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment